The Opportunity of the public financial aids
|Cristina Ubach Olivé|
About the host:
Cristina Ubach is the CEO of UBACH MUNNE, a business development consultancy for companies, specialized in the search of public national and international funding for: R&D, industrial investments and business growth projects.
Ubach Munné is the appropriate partner to define a national and international public funding strategy that suits the characteristics and situation of the company. Thus, we achieve:
- Optimization of public funding
- Appropriate funding in terms of volume, type, chances of success, conditions and speed of achievement.
- A service suited to the needs of the company
The CONSULTANCY area is complemented with TAX&LAW and OUTSOURCING services.
Short description of the event:
A business usually needs external finance to help the company grow. It is important to know that the Government has special programs to help companies carrying out investment projects. They provide grants, soft loans, participative loans, and tax relief to commit such investments.
Join us to learn:
- Which Financial Aid options exist at a National and European level?
- What about the Next Generation EU?
- How to optimize the obtaining of public funding?
Date and time
18/06/2021 – 11:00