Create & publish your own landing page in one day!
Limit places due to COVID restrictions. Only 10 spots left. Register through the form on this page. If we pass the 10 registrations, we’ll open a new date. So do not hesitate to register and we will confirm the date by email.
11:00 – 11:30 Welcome coffee
11:30 – 12:30 Lecture on HTML
12:30 – 13:30 Coding the skeleton of your page
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch break (You can bring your own lunch or join us at a local restaurant we’ll reserve seats in)
14:30 – 15:30 Lecture on CSS
15.30 – 16.30 Adding colours, fonts and style to your page
16:30 – 17:00 Publishing your page on Github Pages
17:00 End of eventThe Landing Page WorkshopIn this workshop, we’ll be focusing on coding your own landing page from scratch and understanding the important concepts of HTML and CSS.
- What a basic HTML template is and how to generate one
- How to link the CSS to the HTML and add design to your page
- How to use popular libraries like Google Fonts and Font Awesome, saving time when designing
- How to publish your landing page online using Github Pages
None, this is a workshop for beginners!
Please bring your laptop fully charged, with the following free programmes installed:
* Google Chrome
* Sublime Text (https://www.sublimetext.com)A
- Think of something you want to build a landing page for! Your profile? A product? A hobby?
- Download a few high quality same size pictures you might want to use in your website. Use https://unsplash.com/ for free high quality pics.
- Sign up to http://www.github.com/
About Le Wagon
Le Wagon is the leading programming school for entrepreneurs and creative people in Europe. We currently have a presence in 42 cities around the world, with more than 130 startups in operation, one of them recently acquired by Apple.
We have been rated as the No.1 programming Bootcamp worldwide in Course Report and Switchup.org! Our 9-week Full-stack Web Development course equips students with all the technical skills and tools they need to start their career in technology, get a job as software developers or Product Managers or create great products and launch their own startupsIf you want more information about the 9-week course, please contact Irina, our City manager in Barcelona, by email at email@example.com